Monday 18 January 2010

Best Day Ever

It's been a great day comprised of some very interesting happenings. Bananana has this turtle, which she purchased from the Newport Aquarium last year and she seriously likes this turtle. It's name is Turtle. So of course Simon attacks this turtle, tries to kidnap it etc. for quite sometime. This evening we were continuing to play around and I obtained the turtle and hid it in the first place that came to mind: the freezer. I, indeed, out-smarted him because Simon ended up giving up on it. Later that night Hannah goes to open the freezer and discovers Turtle. Hahaha best hide and seek game ever.
I've been reading a good bit of this website I discovered the other day called mylifeisaverage.com. (great place to waste time and improve your mood) Anyway there was some recurring themes of fort-building. Suddenly I had an urge to build a fort. So I did. I pumped up my owl city and made that fort in ten minutes!! I flipped the couch on it's side, moved some things around, draped some blankets and sheets. It's even got an awesome lamp for lighting. Hannah came in mid-build and loves it too. We played a game of go-fish and crazy eights. Both of which she won.
I also found this tennis ball when I went for my run the other day. Not only did Hannah, Simon, and I play with it, tossing it around the apt. practically breaking things for about an hour, but today Wilson (as I have named it because it says "WILSON 1" on it) scared the crap out of me. I was chillin' out in the fort with Hannah when I felt something tap my leg. I had this scary moment where I thought Kelsey had sneaked in the apt. and was now tapping on my leg underneath the table. I positively jumped and freaked out, only to discover that Wilson was playing a prank on me. It's been a good day, as I write to you from my wonderful fort...

4 comments:

mysterygoogler said...

errr cool website...
mystery google is amazing!

Donatello said...

Mystery goooooogle!

Anonymous said...

This is pretty cool blog, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones