Monday 18 January 2010

Radio Shacked

While out running errands one day, Hannah stopped at a Radio Shack to get her camera looked at-- it was busted at the time and she was looking for alternatives etc. My sister was coming to visit that weekend and I had called her to ask her what she wanted me to pick up at the store as far as food for the weekend. I was telling her about what I had for food currently. I got pretty excited when I came to telling her saying, "I've got these frozen ravioli and they are absolutely delicious!!!" Right then everyone in the store stopped what they were doing and look at me. I was near the other side of the store and I murmured to Claire that I think I was speaking too loud because everyone was staring. I decided to make a quick escape outside to finish the conversation, as they continued to stare. Afterwards, I returned back into the store as Hannah was speaking with the manager whose name happened to be James Dean. We enjoyed how he had appraised one ancient video camera as having "a zoom from Hell." He commented on my passion for that frozen ravioli and we proceeded to have about a ten minute conversation and then left the store. Hannah maintains the man had a crush on me.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones