Monday 18 January 2010

The Walls or My Teddy Bear

This last semester I was studying for my nursing practicum exam which involved a head to toe assessment. I had to memorize everything I was supposed to do and all the questions I was supposed to ask. I decided in order to practice I would do a mock assessment on my teddy bear/myself. Well, of course I knew it would look as odd as hell for me to be talking to my teddy bear and saying things out loud to no one in particular . Nevertheless I proceeded to do so while Hannah was laughing at me from the bedroom. She says from the bedroom, "I'm just imagining you talking to your teddy bear and its the funniest thing ever." I shout at her, "I'm not talking to my teddy bear!! I'm talking to the wall!!!!" Because that's so much better....

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones